Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Bucket List: Pumpkin Patch

We finally made it to the pumpkin patch this weekend! It was an unseasonably warm mid 80's kind of weekend in Missouri so we decided to make it a morning trip to avoid unnecessary sweating. The girls and I loaded up and hit the road Saturday morning.

Fredrickson Farms in Carl Junction Missouri.


We aren't annual pumpkin patch visitors and there has been a year or two this patch didn't even open the last time we were here was in 2011. A lot has changed since then.


We walked around the farm.


Checked out the pumpkins



and walked around the fields for a while.


I managed to snap this random photo. I love how much these two love each other. 

Best friend and worst enemies for sure.


Then we picked out our pumpkins and headed home. 


But not without stopping for a picture first. 


Must, stop, blinking.
It really does seem like this was just yesterday.


Pumpkin Patch, Check!


Linking up with





post signature


5 comments:

  1. Aww great pictures! I bet your girls will be really close when they are older, you can definitely see the love in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how rustic ya'll's pumpkin patch farm is!!!! So much fun! Love love love the flashback photos too!! Such sweet pictures. It's so fun/hard to look back sometimes, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The throwback pictures are incredibly adorable, and the top pic is such a winner! Smiles, cuteness, and looking. High five on that one.
    Such a simple patch! I didn't even realize they had such crazy patches until I started reading blogs. I've been to a real patch once, but it was just that...a patch of pumpkins. You look, you pick, you go home. I like the simple, but the crazy can also be fun. I guess you can't lose.
    Thanks for linking up again this week! Happy almost Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my kind of day!! We went out to the patch on Sunday and the rain has been here for a while. Though the sun was out when we went the ground was incredibly muddy so I wouldn't let Ellie walk around - I'm not big on messes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls together are just the sweetest. The moment captured in the field - heart melted!

    ReplyDelete