Sunday, May 31, 2015

Project Sunday 2015 {April}

Happy Sunday friends!

I think this might be the first time I have ever posted on a Sunday.
Typically I keep the blog on a Monday-Friday schedule but things have been busy and I have clearly neglected my Sunday photo project. I never shared our April photos and May is wrapping up today! 

Let's do a little recap of the first three months.

 



Man this year is just flying by! Anyone else feeling this way?!

*As a side note I would just like to point out I will be putting up 5 Christmas trees in less than 6 months :).

Now for our April pictures


Week one was Easter. It was cold and windy and two little girls were NOT happy about a mom who wanted photos.

Pretty obvious to, huh?



With warmer weather they were much more cooperative.

Man I love these silly girls. I wish every week went this well.



The dress that Emily is wearing in this weeks photos was mine. Not only was it mine, my mama even made it. I just think it is the sweetest little dress. I am going to be very sad when she outgrows it. 




This was the week I was gone to OKC and Dad was in charge.
The sun is always shining when your cool.


That wraps up April and May will be coming soon.

Are you working on any photo projects this year?

post signature


12 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! Fun seeing the progression of season too haha! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Emily's dress!!! I was actually thinking that before you said it used to be yours and your mom made it. So special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, such adorable little fashionistas! Where do shop for all of their fab clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures of them in sunglasses! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course that was the week Dad had them :). They LOVE their sunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah thanks. Ummm..... mostly Meme, my mom #kiddingnotkidding.

    Most of their stuff is from JCP or Children's Place. We keep things pretty low key around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol at when dad is in charge! And the dress that was once yours...so sweet. I see people hand down clothes they had as a kid, and I'm like people do that? I think the only thing I have from a kid is a few books and stuffed animals that I wouldn't give Aria because dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I am being honest I have made yuck faces at 99% of the clothes that my mom saved. Most of them have looked COMPLETELY ridiculous on Marissa. Oh good Lord hello 80’s. This one is just classically vintage enough that it just works and I adore it.
    The girls have almost all of my Barbies. My mom saved A LOT of my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just adore all of these pictures of your sweet girls. And it's so rad that Emily is wearing your dress!! Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks friend!

    I think so too. Maybe someday a little grand daughter can wear it and it will still be a classic look…. okay, that might be a bit of a stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGOSH!! "Your" dress that Emily is wearing is so adorable!! I was just about to ask you where you got It. Ha! These are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know, right?! Most of my stuff that my mom saved is VERY 80’s with big poofy sleeves but this, this is perfect!!! I just love it so much.
    Thanks Ashley!

    ReplyDelete