Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Kids Behind The Blog V1: February 2016

'The Kids Behind The Blog' begins!

I can hardly explain how giddy I am right now friends.
 What started out as a chat on Facebook turned into a monthly link-up and here it begins just about a month later.

Interviewing these ladies was not only a blast it was a whole lot easier than interviewing their daddy ;). I chose to interview them separately to keep ones answers from influencing the others and I am so glad I did. Especially when reading their answers to one particular question. I bet you will pick out the one that had me a bit weepy without a problem.



Marissa 7 & Emily 4

Where is your favorite Place to go?

Marissa// "That's a tricky one." *deep thought* "Family trips!"
Emily// Silver Dollar City

Who is your best friend?

Marissa// Emily
Emily// Sissy

There it is! And just like that I was a weepy mess.

If you could be a superhero what would your super power be?

Marissa// Ice power, like Elsa!
Emily// FIRE! I asked her what she would do with her fire and she replied "I do not know."

What is your favorite candy?

Marissa// Taffy from Silver Dollar City.
Emily// Whoppers

Who is your valentine?

Marissa// Mommy & Daddy
Emily// "What are you talking about" *I explain* "Minnie Mouse!"

Meet the hosts!
Crystal // Hall Around Texas
Beth // Our Pretty Little Girls
Meghan // The Adventure Starts Here
Jessica // Secrets of a SAHM
Stephanie // Wife Mommy Me

The March questions are...

What do you enjoy doing with Mommy and Daddy?
Name one thing you are really good at?
What is one thing that Mommy and Daddy tell you often?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you think Mommy and Daddy do when you go to bed at night?

We can't wait to read your answers!
Grab the button from my sidebar, link-up and plan to join us again on March 9th!

No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.