Monday, March 10, 2014

I love warm sunshine

I love spring! I love the warm sunshine, the fresh crisp air, and the fact that we no longer have to stay cooped up inside the house!

Today was our first spring outing to the park. Now, I will admit with it being in the upper 50's it was a little cooler than I had hoped it would be. But, that wasn't going to stop us!



We got dressed, packed a lunch and were ready to go. By the way I NEVER realized how long it take to pack a lunch for 3 people trying to avoid "convenience foods" and plastic bags. It took me 20 minutes, 9 Tupperware containers and a HUGE lunch box. There must be an easier way, or maybe I should have just made a simpler plan!




We met up with some of our friends from church. The mama's got to talk and the the kiddos got to play. We had a great time!

After running around for an hour we were ready to eat!


After lunch and a bit more play time we headed back home. So glad I got to enjoy some great company and the beautiful weather. We are SO looking forward to spring and more days at the park!

Get outside and soak up some sun if you are fortunate enough to have some!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.