Friday, May 23, 2014

Five On Friday/ What A Week

It's Friday, It's Friday, I am dancing over here folks. So, so happy

And not only is it Friday, it is the start of a 4 day weekend with the hubby home. We rarely ever plan trips to go far away so he takes several long weekends through the year to use up all of those vacation days. We are SO excited!

Here we go!

{ONE} This Song


I can't get it out of my head this week. I don't think that is by accident either. It has been speaking truth and life to me through a rough week.

{TWO} My hand

So I was on a run Wednesday. It was cool, beautiful weather and the smell of honeysuckle filled the trail. Then all of a sudden I tripped. Don't worry a rock broke my fall. Resulting in a large deep gash in my hand. It was terrible.


Just be glad this is the PG picture guys, seriously GROSS!

I ended up at urgent care, on antibiotics and now I have to keep it all wrapped up. It is definitely going to be a challenge to be super careful for a few weeks until it heals up

{THREE} My next half marathon

It's officially in the plans!


I am SO excited

{FOUR} My Garden

Check out the growth over the past two weeks

Two Weeks ago


Today


Getting so excited for harvest time to start!

{FIVE} I have been sewing!

I have managed to make a few dresses so far and I have even put together a little tutorial on how to make some cute cut offs that won't fray to pieces. Watch for that one to be posted next week!



Happy Friday!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

post signature


2 comments:

  1. That garden growth is seriously impressive!!! Yay for a 4 day weekend too! Enjoy the extra family time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! It has grown even more over the weekend to, so exciting. We definitely enjoyed having Dad around!

      Delete