Friday, June 27, 2014

Five On Friday/ Pirates, Summer and More

Friday... again.

I really, and I mean REALLY like Fridays but they are coming and going WAY to fast this summer. This summer has been loads of fun but WOW, the weeks pass by like crazy leaving me thinking how is it Friday again. And how is there only 6, yes SIX weeks left before we start school.

This weeks FIVE!

{ONE} 
Photo-booth pictures

Remember our first sleepover post from Monday? I took the girls to a photo booth and posted this picture. 


Well, yesterday the pictures that were taken were finally posted to the photographers website.



Haha, Oh my what cuties. They were all pretty shy about it. Can't wait to take the girls back next month and see what the theme will be then. 

{TWO}
Pirate Princess

While we are on the subject of dress up my girls have became obsessed with this movie


Marissa received it as a birthday present and naturally days later it was released on Netflix. I think the girls have watched it 4 times in about a week. We have always loved Tinkerbell movies and this one just may be our new favorite. It is also the first Tinkerbell movie that little boys would probably enjoy as well.
Marissa has taken a strong liking to Zarena the pirate fairy and can be seen roaming around like this most days.



If you haven't watched it yet, do it! 

{THREE}

Hello Canva, where have you been my whole life. I may sound a bit slow. But, I JUST discovered Canva yesterday morning. It is an AMAZING tool and bloggers best friend. You can EASILY create beautiful Pinterest friendly/ Blog images.

I made both of these in about 15 minutes yesterday.

Check Canva out!




{FOUR}
Coors Summer Brew

My favorite new beverage of summer, I love this stuff. I am not a huge beer drinker. But man this stuff is amazing. 


{FIVE}
Pool time
Last weekend Russ was away so the girls and I spent some time at my parents little pool. It was awesome. We need to go back again soon. 



What are your weekend plans?


post signature


5 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute. What a fun idea. We just discovered the Pirate Fairy movie and Aubrey is hooked!
    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So they do the picture thing at Spiva every third Thursday? Where the heck have I been?! Lol. I'm so out of the loop!

    I've wondered about that Tink movie! I've seen it on Netflix and pondered it lots of times. Thank you for the rec!

    I had bud lime recently{I think it has some kitschy name but I can't remember what} and it was super good. I like regular beer too, but this was a fun and summery change up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her pirate outfit! And...ummm...thanks for the info. about Canva. I've never heard of it either and have been having some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too fun with the pirates and pirate obsession. or fairy pirates. Clearly I haven't seen it.

    oh man, I hate Canva! I thought it was way too confusing for me. I just do all my stuff with pinterest. I've heard such good things about it too! But, a little too crazy for me I guess. soooo old and set in my ways =)

    I am not at all a beef fan, but I did enjoy the beer-ritas they have! I pick hard cider though any day! mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm that beer look yummy! I love summer beers - so many fun flavors! We have just started the princess phase and haven't ventured into fairies yet but that movie looks like a fun one to start with! :)

    ReplyDelete