Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It's The Little Things/ 1st Day Of 1st Grade!

Monday was our first day of school. We began our second year as a homeschooling family excited and ready to take on first grade.

First grade, seriously how did this happen guys?! I can't believe she is old enough for this. I look at her growing into a beautiful young girl and it feels like someone is smashing my heart with a hammer.

 So big, so pretty, so forever and always my baby girl no matter how big she gets. 

2012 Pre-K


2013 Kindergarten


2014 First Grade







I couldn't be more excited about going on this first grade journey with her. It is such a privilege to be her mom and her teacher.

Here is to a great school year!


post signature


4 comments:

  1. What great pictures! Good luck, and have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really grow too fast!! Someone needs to figure out a way to bottle them up and keep them little. Her new hair is adorable, she's a beautiful little first grader!! Good luck this year. I'll be emailing you a few questions about homeschooling too, if that's all right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st grade is big stuff! I remember things from that age. My gosh so big. I can definitely not picture Aria so big. oy. It'll be here before I know it. Although, I'd just settle for some Fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most gorgeous little first grader I ever did see.
    Here's to a fabulous school year!!

    ReplyDelete