Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday Talk 2015 Cookie Swap Highlights!

First off I want to say a huge thanks to my co-host Michelle from Grammy Time
She was the creative genius behind last weeks cookie swap, coming up with the fantastic idea.

Next I want to say an even bigger thanks to everyone who participated.
The cookie swap and Tuesday Talk exist because of you. 
Thank you!


We had so many recipes shared last week that I don't even know where to start baking...
and if my jeans will still fit when I am finished.

Today I wanted to share with you 5 of my favorite recipes from last weeks swap.






Does anything get better than the combo of chocolate and peanut butter? These skinny, decadent, and low calorie cookies do not disappoint! Yet, they won't ruin your healthy eating goals. They taste amazing and are gluten, dairy, & refined sugar-free! http://www.groundedandsurrounded.com/recipe/skinnycookiespbc/


hedgehog cookies - All that's Jas



Did you have any favorites from last weeks swap?

Now it's your turn to link up this week.
Grab the button from my side bar and join the fun.

Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls ~ Michelle - Grammie Time
Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty
Lauren - Simply Free ~  Becky - BYBMG
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Laura - Life Is Beautiful ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things
Sarah - Abiding In Grace ~ Stephanie - Wife Mommy Me
Emily - Morning Motivated Mom


post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.