Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Harvest Apple Dessert Pizza {Recipe}

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NestleHolidayBaking #CollectiveBias

One of my favorite parts about the holidays are all of the reasons they give me to bake. I LOVE to bake and share goodies with our friends and family. Today I want to share my latest baking creation with you. 


Recently while shopping at my local Wal-mart I picked up some NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Harvest Apple Cookie Dough, LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin & NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk. I love Wal-mart this time of year. I can always find whatever I need from presents to party snacks and more. Wal-mart's store hours are so convenient and the variety they carry is always impressive, like the variety of NESTLÉ® products in store now. There are so many exciting seasonal products that I want to try, and year-round classics that I just couldn't do my holiday baking without. 


The holidays aren't the holidays without NESTLÉ® products to bake with.
#NestleHolidayBaking

You can visit the NESTLÉ® baking page at Walmart.com to learn more about the great NESTLÉ® baking products available at Walmart. You will also find recipes and printables, like this fall pennant banner that would look perfect on any Thanksgiving dessert.


When I found the Harvest Apple Cookie Dough I knew it would make the perfect fall treat and was instantly inspired to create this crowd pleasing dessert pizza. Apple pieces, apple-flavored filling and cinnamon with a sweet cookie dough, what's not to love?! 

This dessert pizza is a fun, unique spin on a traditional apple pie. It is easy to make, tastes amazing and looks every bit as good as it tastes. But, Harvest Apple Cookie Dough is only around for a limited time. Make sure you swing by your local Wal-mart and pick some up today.


print recipe

Harvest Apple Dessert Pizza
A delicious and easy dessert pizza featuring Harvest Apple Cookie Dough.
Ingredients
  • 1 package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Harvest Apple Cookie Dough
  • 8 oz package Cream Cheese (softened)
  • 1/2 Cup Sugar
  • 2 tsp Vanilla
  • 1 can Apple Pie Filling
  • 1/3 cup Toasted Pecans
  • Caramel Sundae Syrup
Instructions
1) Press the cookie dough in the bottom of a greased, 9" springform pan.

2) Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes, remove the outer ring and continue baking for approx 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Cookie should be golden brown when done and test clean in the middle.

3) Allow cookie to cool completely.

4) While the cookie is cooling, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla for 3 minutes or until well combined, set aside.

5) Once the cookie is completely cooled spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on the cookie leaving a 1/2" crust along the edge of the cookie.

6) Arrange the apple slices on the cream cheese icing and sprinkle with toasted pecans.

7) Serve drizzled with caramel syrup.

*Cover & refrigerate leftovers

Details
Prep time: 1 hourCook time: Total time: Yield: 1 9" pizza
 



To find more great NESTLÉ® recipes be sure to check their website and the Flavorful Moments Pinterest board.

What is your favorite fall flavor to bake with?

post signature

No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.