Monday, November 30, 2015

Frosted Sugar Cookie, Stuffed French Toast #DelightfulMoments {Recipe}

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias

One thing that I have grown to love more and more over the years is coffee. Anyone else with me on this one? It is one of the first things I think about in the morning and a favorite way to unwind at the end of a long day. Cups drank alone in silence or in the company of friends, I love them all. But, my coffee isn't perfect without International Delight.


Looking back to the beginning of my coffee drinking days, I think of the holidays and International Delight's holiday flavors. I would eagerly anticipate and celebrate their arrival, year after year. I first fell in love with the rich, minty chocolate flavor of Peppermint Mocha and it didn't take long for me to equally love their other flavors too. I remember learning to love coffee and drinking cup after cup in the kitchen with my mama. The holidays just weren't the holidays without International Delight holiday flavors.

 Recently I was shopping at my local Walmart when I spotted a few of my favorites. Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer, Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer and French Vanilla Single Creamers. I loaded up my cart and headed home. Plenty for home and those handy single creamers are perfect to grab on the go. I knew with the cold weather coming we needed to be well stocked.


When I got back home I began thinking of ways that I could share International Delight with my family so we could begin creating our own special memories, it's never to early to start. The girls always LOVE smelling my morning cups of coffee and I am pretty sure they would drink the Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer by itself if I would let them.

Then it clicked, Frosted Sugar Cookie French Toast.
I knew it would create the perfect holiday breakfast.


I quickly gathered up my ingredients and whipped up a new family favorite.


It was stuffed french toast perfection on a plate! 

The Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer is rich and creamy with the sweet taste of home. It makes the perfect french toast. It looks beautiful, tastes amazing and only takes minutes to make.

I set out looking for the perfect way to create some #DelightfulMoments and that is exactly what we did.






Spirit of the Season UGC Contest!

You are invited to discover what the holiday spirit means to International Delight with the Spirit of the Season UGC contest. Enter to win a $5,000 brunch. 

Be sure to check out more International Delight recipes.

Which International Delight holiday flavor is your favorite?

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.