Thursday, December 3, 2015

Teaching Together Blog Hop {December 2015}

Welcome To Teaching Together #3!



Before we get started I wanted to share a couple my favorite post from our November hop!
It was so exciting to see last months link-up grow. There were lots of great posts to get ideas from, so picking two was really hard. 

Meghan shared some really fun, simple ways you can learn about shapes.


And Desiree shared about how she improvised preschool lessons about the letter F.


Great examples showing that life is full of teachable moments.
Thanks for linking up with us ladies!

Now on to this month...
In the spirit of being completely honest, I almost forgot about this link-up #cohostfail. Oh my goodness, admitting that is just a tad embarrassing. Instead of stressing out to pull something together, I thought I would take a different direction and do a round up.

Here we go!

Christmas is BY FAR my favorite time of the year and there are SO many projects that I want to do with the girls. Today I am sharing with you a few activities that we are looking forward to working on over the next few weeks. 

Jesus Tree Daily Advent Devotional

I have been looking and looking for a family advent devotional and I think this might just be the one.
Christmas Countdown
 
The girls LOVE having a way to count down to Christmas.
 
 
Roll-A-Reindeer
 
We always enjoy a fun Christmas themed game night with the kids. This will definitely be on our list this year.

 
Santa Letters
 
I love the focus of this letter.
One thing they REALLY want, some other ideas and ways for them to think how they can give. Perfect!


Cinnamon Ornaments
 
The girls and I have never made these, it's finally going to happen!


Nativity Craft
 
This would make a great ornament or sun catcher.


Recycled Gingerbread Houses
 
I love the creativity and practicality of this project.
It could also be adapted for each child.


So many great activities to do in the month of December.
This small collection just barely scratches the surface of what I would like to get done. 

Overly ambitious? You bet I am.

Now it's your turn!
Grab the button in my sidebar and link up what you've been teaching lately.



What Christmas craft are you looking forward to?


post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.