Monday, August 17, 2015

First Day of School {2015}

Last week our summer officially ended and we went back to school.


I can hardly believe how big and beautiful our girls are getting.
I often find myself asking two questions over and over again.

1) When & how did they get so big?
2) Why has God been so good to us?

We are so abundantly blessed.

Marissa is a second grader this year.


I asked Marissa:

What are you most excited about this school year? // 

Learning about science and working on swimming at the indoor pool.

What are you least excited about? //

Doing speed drills in math.


2012-2015


Oh my goodness I can't even believe how young she looked when she was Emily's age.

Emily is working on Pre-K 4 this year


I asked Emily:

What are you most excited about this school year? // 

I am excited about writing my name and the inside pool.

What are you least excited about? //

Ummmm? Flashcards and.... hmmm.... tracing things! And that is all, okay mama!


Now for more pictures because I am a total sucker for any excuse to take a ridiculous amounts of photos :).

A few that make me say #OhEmily.
Her expressions are simply the best, ever.



I always take this "artsy" shot... I don't know why I like it, but I do.


And of course I have to share some sister shots.




So excited and privileged to be starting another year of homeschooling.
Getting to not only be mom, but their teacher too has been one of my biggest joys in the journey of motherhood.

Have you went back to school yet?

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.