Monday, October 12, 2015

Family Photos 2015

They are done!!!

Last Tuesday was picture day and today I am officially unveiling the new blog design and sharing our 2015 family photos with you guys. Maybe today won't be the typical Monday that I usually dread.

We are so lucky to have a great friend who also happens to take amazing pictures.

Here are some of my favorites from our recent photo session with Aaron Wilcox Photography. Local friends, if you need some family photos done please check this guy out! He has skills, is a super great guy and is affordable. You will not be disappointed.














Happy Monday Friends!

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.