Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Guy Behind The Blog {October 2015}

When filling out my blog planner I always write in a few posts that I like to do every month: Currently, Monthly Goals, Photo Challenge Update, Teaching Together and the one that has became my favorite, The Guy Behind The Blog.

I'm not sure if I like it because it's a fun post to read & write or maybe I like to share a glimpse of what life is like with my guy. Most likely the real truth is I enjoy watching him squirm while we have our monthly interrogation session.

Whatever it is, it works.


1// We’re headed into fall, which means cooler temps for most of us…are you a warm weather or cold weather kind of guy?

Quickly answers: "Warm Weather! Who wants to be cold and wear a bunch of stupid clothes?! Winters like prison."

*Important note: I would like to point out that this is the first time his answer has not included a sigh, groan, long pause or grumble.

2// What's the best Halloween costume you've ever worn?

"Pshffttt!" *big sigh*
"Oh yeah, Billy Idol! There you go!"

My thoughts: Little does he know this costume has already made its blog debut earlier in the week. HA! That will teach him to not read my blog ;).

3// What's your favorite Halloween candy?

*Head shaking* 
"I guess Resess Peanut Butter Cups. I mean those disgusting marshmallow peanuts and candy corn, Mmmmm!!! That stuff is nasty." 

4 // What are your favorite parts of fall (ex: football, the weather, Thanksgiving, etc)?

*Hysterical laughter followed by silence*
Me: I'll take sarcasm if that's all you got.
"The days that it doesn't feel like fall. All fall says to me is get ready to start freezing your butt off soon." 

5 // How do you feel about pumpkin spice lattes?

"Pumpkin what?!"
*I repeat the question
"Hmmm?... Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Well, with as much pumpkin stuff as you've been feeding me lately I would probably vomit if I tried to drink one. I want to punch a pumpkin in the face."

My thoughts: Tell us how you really feel Russ! And just for the record I have not been feeding him that much pumpkin lately. He just really isn't a fan, at all. I'm perfectly fine with that too, more for me!

How does your guy feel about the pumpkin madness?!

Linking up with Heavens To Betsy.

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.