Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Highlights 10.30.15

Happy Halloween Eve!
It's here, it's almost here!

You would have thought it was never going to arrive, at least if you were a 4 year old. My girls have been impatiently waiting for Halloween all week. We finished costumes, had huge last minute wardrobe changes and practiced our "trick or treats". I think I can finally say we are ready for Saturday eve!

Now to trick myself into thinking I hate candy before we have gobs of it lying around the house.


{ONE}  Blog Highlights

This week on the blog I...
 Talked about VidAngel, our favorite new way to watch movies.
Shared fall bucket list check-in #3!


Revisited the past 8 years of Halloweens.


Did a review for Healthy Human. I LOVE this company.


And interviewed the hubby for another round of "The Guy Behind The Blog"


I also have another post today! 
I am super excited to be sharing a great, party perfect appetizer recipe.

What is it? 
You'll just have to go take a peek.
Spoiler alert: it has cheese, bacon and cream cheese in it #nom. 

{TWO} Christmas Countdown

So when is is socially acceptable to talk about Christmas? 
Some may say after Halloween, others after Thanksgiving.
I say now!

There are a few different countdowns going on in our home right now. 

Countdown To Christmas!
Days until we start putting up our Christmas trees: 19
Days until Thanksgiving: 26
Days until Christmas Break: 48
Days until Christmas: 55
Days until I turn 30... for the 3rd time: 58

Falalala la, I can't wait!

{THREE} Salted Caramel Sauce

So earlier this week I talked about making salted caramel sauce and I completely forgot to leave the recipe link #fail. 
So here it is, the recipe for the most amazing salted caramel sauce.


You can also check out this. Yes, that is cream cheese covered in caramel.

Easy Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread
 
For more fall flavors you can check out my fall recipes board on Pinterest!

{FOUR} Car Parts

Some girls want flowers.
I'm pretty happy with car parts. 


The hubby found a couple of wheels for me to pick from for the 37 Ford that is SLOWLY getting closer to done. We were wanting to locate an old "Banjo Wheel" and we were lucky enough to find two. I love having options.

FYI: In case you were wondering I picked the white one.

{FIVE} Don't Miss...

SO much is going on around here! Two posts today, some more this weekend and next week is busy too. 
Make sure you marked your calendars for the cookie swap coming up THIS Tuesday.

Post a new recipe, an old recipe or a round up to links of your favorite recipes. Whatever you want to do. Then join us on the November 3rd Tuesday Talk and link up those posts.
(You will still be able to link up that week even if you don't post about cookies)

If you have any questions, just ask!

Also this coming Thursday (November 5th) will be the second Teaching Together Blog hop!


You are welcome to Share new posts or link older posts as well.
You can do crafts, books, resources, lesson plans, art projects theme units the possibilities are endless.   

Our hope is that we can share ideas, encourage each other and teach our children together.

Friday Linkup Parties
To see where I am linking up check out my link-up tab.

Have a great weekend!
We will see you back here soon.

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.