Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Highlights 10.16.15

Hello Friday!

It's been one of those whirlwind crazy weeks where it feels like it is never going to get over and it passes by so fast all at the same time. How does that even happen?

Oh! I totally dropped my phone and completely cracked my screen the other day. I would've been more upset if it wasn't a two year old phone that has issues already. So now I am in that limbo of yay new phone, boo new phone. So torn between excitement and frustration.

What a week it has been folks.
Let's talk about happy things now like this weeks Friday Highlights!

{ONE}  Blog Highlights

This week on the blog I shared:

Family photos!
 They are done and they are perfect. Definitely the best photos we have ever had done.


2015 Pumpkin Run
 It has been a long time since I have ran a race so it was fun to share all the details.


Fall Bucket List Check-in #2
We managed to cross a few things off our list this week, including a backyard camp out!


Girl Mom Series
And this week Cara from Homespun shared in my girl mom series.


{TWO} New Design

In case you hadn't noticed things are looking a bit different around here. I put in a ton of work and overhauled my blog updating everything and every page!

Your comments on the new design have been so sweet.
Thank you!

{THREE} Hot Rod Reunion

As you can probably tell by our family photos we are a car loving family.

We currently own a Model A (the one in our family photos) and a 37 Ford Sedan that is a work in progress. Hot rods are our jam and this weekend is the Annual Hot Rod Reunion at our local drag strip. We are excited and with high temps of 68 maybe we won't freeze this year. 

You can check out last years trip here.


{FOUR} Born To Craft

So Marissa drew this as a part of a literature assignment last week.
I still smile ear to ear every time I see it.


 
{FIVE} Truth


I saw this the other day and was convicted about my crummy attitude towards pretty much everything on this list.

So often we forget to be thankful.
We have so much to be thankful for.

Friday Linkup Parties
To see where I am linking up check out my link-up tab.

Have a great weekend!
We will see you back here soon.

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.