Thursday, February 11, 2016

Picture Perfect Project V2: January 2016

Today is month two of the Picture Perfect Photo Project.

Last month I shared my collage of photos from 2015. 52 photos for 52 weeks and boy oh boy the end result was a hot mess. I was proud that I managed to take 52 weeks of photos, but a bit embarrassed by the end result. 

But with disappoint comes a chance to do improve. I made some goals to organize, edit and watermark my photos and this month I have done just that. I also picked a new photo location and plan to use it for the entire 2016 year. Not only will this help things to look more uniform but it will be neat seeing my chalkboard designs in the background too.

So far I already feel like I am doing a better job compared to 2015.... 
but since we're only one month in I won't get overly confident.

January 2016

Week 1
Happy New Year, unfortunately Marissa was feeling a bit under the weather this week. A mom can always tell a kid who isn't feeling well by the look in their eyes. I also must point out Emily's adorable new Minnie outfit :).



Week 2
Marissa wore her very first infinity scarf that I decided to "store" for her in my closet ;). 



Week 3
I found a "new" Minnie shirt at the top of the closet. I am pretty sure my mom bought this for E two years ago and it just now fits. I chose this photo because of those faces. How could I not choose the goofy one?!



Week 4
This week was a sunny one. I was a bit disappointed with the photos but they could've and have been worse. Emily wore a sister hand me down. Marissa wore this for her Pre-K photos when she was her sisters age. Memories like that always make me smile.



Week 5
Somehow before I escaped to IKEA I got both girls dressed and ready for church with daddy. Plus I actually remembered to take a photo! Emily was feeling pretty sassy this particular morning. 



5 Sundays down, 47 left to go! 

Now it's your turn to link-up!

Grab the button from my sidebar and share the photos you've been taking lately.

Courtney // Sweet Turtle Soup
Desiree // Macke Monologues
Elizabeth // Chasin Mason
Stephanie // Wife Mommy Me
Whitney // Work It Mommy



post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.