Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Highlights 2016 V10

Hello Friday!

It has been a long and dreary week and we are oh so ready for the return of that sunshine and warm weather that we were enjoying. March always seems to be so gloomy, rainy and windy and 5 days of it in a row gets to be a bit much. 

Weekend plans consist of pretty much nothing AKA lots of time with my laptop and a larger than life cupcake.
Things could be so much worse.

How about you? 
What do you have planned?

{ONE}  Blog Recap

This week on the blog I shared about...


 Our Pretty Little Girls 2nd birthday! We are officially two now!
Our February in numbers.
'The Kid(s) Behind The Blog's' Second link-up
Our February Picture Perfect link-up.

{TWO} A BIG Change

This weekend there are some exciting changes happening here.
But, if everything goes well you won't know any different.
(Other than a pretty new page design of course)


Here's a sneak peak at the new look.

Later tonight I begin the process of switching our Blogger blog over to a self-hosted WordPress. Say a little prayer for me and wish me lots of luck because like most of my projects I am DIY'ing this transition.

{THREE} Easter Fun


Looking for some fun Easter posts too check out?!

Whitney from Polka Dotty Place did a fun feature on chalk eggs.
Last week I shared how you can DIY your own resurrection eggs.
Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me shares 25 candyless Easter basket ideas
And that adorable Bunny Pie is the perfect dessert for your Easter Meal.

{FOUR} Ibotta

Confession. I found out about Ibotta one week ago today when my friend Anna brought ups the $43 in gift cards that she had earned in a matter of months. If there is one thing I love it is getting money back for buying things I was already going to buy!

So that got me  thinking surely I'm not the only one who has never heard of this app? 
Yes? No?

Check it out today and when you use my link you will get an extra $10 when you make you redeem your first coupon. 

{FIVE} Almost Famous... Again

Sunday morning I was shocked when someone said they saw Emily's photo in the local paper.
Marissa's response: "WHAT?! Emily, AGAIN!"


It turns out the individual making the ad for the 2016 JMR run must have thought Emily was just as cute as we do and picked her to be the "fun run poster child"


I think they picked well.

Friday Linkup Parties
To see where I am linking up check out my link-up tab.

Have a great weekend!
We will see you back here soon.

post signature



No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.