Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Monthly Goals {March 2016}

Another month is gone! It feels like February just started and was the longest month ever all at the same time. We had SO much going on this past month it all blurs together a bit. But with the arrival of March comes the final quarter of our home school year. We are SO close to being done and that means that our beloved summer is almost here.
Let's take a look at how February went goal wise.

Blog-
*Keep posting 4-5 days a week.
*Participate in a giveaway or two.
*Write a post on battling depression.


Done, done and you can read my post HERE.

Family-
*Family Movie Night.
*Celebrate Emily's 5th Birthday.
*Complete the things I love hearts for Marissa, Emily & Russ.


We had our movie night on Friday, Emily's 5th birthday was a blast and making Russ a part of the things I love hearts was a great idea. He even surprised me with a giant I love you heart on the very last day.

Fitness-
*Work out 4 days a week.
*Stop eating so many cookies. I mean it this time.


I think this is the first time I feel like I totally bombed on fitness goals. I only hit the gym 3 days a week a couple of the weeks this month and I did SO good nutrition wise until the last part of the month when we had all of those parties... and cupcakes. So where I don't feel like I totally missed the mark, I can't cross them off with a clear conscience.

Spiritual- 
*To read a little bit of God's word every day. Take two.


I started doing a couple different She Reads Truth plans, currently I am working on the Lent one. I also went to a forum that discussed some theology on communion. I definitely feel like I have really improved in this area this month and that is really helping me to feel more focused on the things I need to be focused on.

Home School-
*Stay on track.
*Begin planning our project fair projects.
*Start shopping 2016/2017 curriculum.


We are on track to finish in early May, Started talking about our fair projects and curriculum shopping is about 75% done for next year!

Random-
*Finish decorating Marissa's room.
*Valentines Date!
*Girls night out with Anna.
*Start some seedlings.


I finally got the finishing touches hung this weekend. We had a great time on Valentines Day. I went on 3 different girl nights with Anna and I am TRYING to get some seeds to sprout but they don't seem to like me very much. 

So all in all February was a huge success, even if I couldn't cross off all of my fitness goals. I honestly feel like this is the closest to completing my whole list that  I have ever been in two years. Someday it will happen.


Blog- 
*Keep posting 4-5 days a week.
*Celebrate the blogs 2nd birthday.
*Work harder towards 500 Facebook follower. It feels impossible but I have less than 50 to go! So if you want to help a girl out you can find my page HERE

Family-
*Family Game Night
*Family Movie Night
*Take a walk or family bike ride.

Fitness-
*Work out 4 days a week.
*Stop eating so many cookies. I mean it this time. Really, I do.

Spiritual- 
*Finish the She Reads Truth Lent study.
*Start keeping a prayer journal with Marissa

Home School-
*Stay on track, we are so close now!
*Begin working on our project fair projects.
*Start Purchasing curriculum for next year.

Random-
*File our taxes
*Trip to the shooting range
*Prep stuff for the consignment sale
*Start some more seedlings
*Girls night

What goals are you working toward this month?

Linking up with Morning Motivated Mom & Living In This Season for:


post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.