Thursday, March 10, 2016

Picture Perfect Project V3: February 2016

Another month of photos is done.

Goodness does it seem like the year is flying by with the first two months of the year already over. 
Today I'll be sharing February's photos for our 2016 Picture Perfect Project.

I kept things the same as last month. I love the idea of taking my photos in the same spot every week but the lighting in that room is proving to be a challenge and wanting to cause some unpleasant shadows in my photos and that is really starting to bug me. So I'll either get over it or pick a different location.

Let's take a look!

February

Week 6
Emily has been quite the over smiler aka sarcastic smiler lately. It has made for some "Interesting" photos.
Oh and look, a Minnie Mouse dress!



Week 7
These photos have made me VERY aware of how often I just let the girls wear headbands and don't really fix their hair. So this week I braided M's bangs and gave sister some pig tails. 



Week 8
Emily's birthday week and she wore the best Minnie Mouse dress ever.
It's like a Minnie lovers princess dream come true!



Week 9

The shadow and lighting was especially terrible this day.
This was the morning of our overnight get away.
The girls just "HAD" to pose with their new Build-A-Bear friends. 



And that wraps up February and 9 of 52 photos.

2016 so far...

January


Now it's your turn to link-up!

Grab the button from my sidebar and share the photos you've been taking lately.


Courtney // Sweet Turtle Soup
Desiree // Macke Monologues
Elizabeth // Chasin Mason
Stephanie // Wife Mommy Me
Whitney // Work It Mommy





post signature

No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.