Monday, September 14, 2015

Hour By Hour Weekend Photo Recap {September}

Ever since Whitney started doing participating in the Hour By Hour Weekend Linkup hosted by Ashleigh I have been wanting to join in on the fun. The problem is I have never been able to remember what weekend the link up was until over half way through the first day #fail. Well I finally pulled myself together, remembered and here are the results.

Saturday September 12th

6:15 A.M.
It's funny when waking up at 6:15 on a Saturday feels like sleeping in. Time to get up and go for a run. 


8:00 A.M.
5 Miles finished


9:00 A.M.
Apple scones in the oven. I will not be making this recipe again #disappointed.


10:00 A.M.
Saturday family breakfast. Russ requested that his face was NOT in the picture.


11:00 A.M.
Motor pulled out of the Mustang


12:00 P.M.
Does lunch look like this at anyone else's house. 
Why can't we just all eat the same thing...


1:00 P.M.
Scooter accident and Daddy came to the rescue.


2:00 P.M.
Em was explaining her coloring page in GREAT depth. 


3:00 P.M
Marissa is really trying so hard to master the jump rope.
Obviously a helmet is needed for such a skill.


4:00 P.M.
Motor going in the 37... or at least he is trying. I like to sit and supervise his work.

5:00 P.M.
Pizza run for dinner!


6:00 P.M
Mmmm greasy cheap pizza (I run so I can eat).
Long gone are the days of only ordering one pizza!


7:00 P.M.
Run to to Walmart to pick up a birthday present for a friend.


8:00 P.M.
A little bed time reading.


9:00 P.M.
Trying to clean up my act on Pinterest then off to bed to watch some Friends. 


Sunday September 13th

7:00 A.M.
Good morning... but coffee first.


8:00 A.M.
Out take from our weekly photo session


9:00 A.M.
Time for church!

10:00 A.M.
Church is more fun with friends.


11:00 A.M.
Pre-lunch activities... and pick me up.



12:00 P.M.
Is there ever an end to the dishes?


1:00 P.M.
Playtime outside


2:00 P.M.
Ready for a cowgirl party!


3:00 P.M
Horse rides! How cool is that?


4:00 P.M.
Presents for the birthday girl.


5:00 P.M.
Eventually things WILL fit properly.


6:00 P.M
More playtime outside.


7:00 P.M.
The pumpkins are growing nicely. Hope we end up with a few.


8:00 P.M.
Lights out and I am off to write this post.


What did you do this weekend?

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.