Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekend Recap: Bargains, Balloons, Bonfires & More

The weekend always seems to be over as soon as it began and before I know it, it's Monday again.
I really don't like Mondays #sadface.

Since this weekend worked out to be an exciting one I thought it would be fun to do a recap.
Friday afternoon I dropped the girls off to spend the night with my parents and went do to some shopping with the BFF. She was wanting to buy some athletic wear and I knew I was clearly the best person to go with her because let's be honest, I have a bit of a problem. Good thing I am a wise shopper who never pays full price ;). 


Speaking of active wear has anyone watched this video?


And I may or may not have picked up a new jacket.


Friday night was a bonfire with new and old friends.


Then we hung out in the garage until I couldn't stay awake any longer.


Saturday morning I made pumpkin scones.


Picked up the the girls after breakfast and sat around the house most of the morning doing a whole lot of nothing. I did put together a new camera strap with a scarf that I grabbed out of a free pile at co-op on Friday. 


Later that evening we headed out to Joplin's first ever Balloon Days Festival.
We hung out with friends and I snapped some pretty cool photos too. 






Sunday was church.


Catching up on some blogging and an afternoon Bible study with Sarah.


A sweaty 1.5 mile mid-afternoon run with Marissa.


And we wrapped things up by staying up way to late trying to catch a glimpse of the eclipse. 

It was a great weekend!
...Now to survive this thing called Monday.

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.