Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Guy Behind The Blog {September}

Some of my favorite posts around here have quickly became my "The Guy Behind The Blog " posts. We skipped last months link-up but I am glad to say we are back for September. I love how "expressive" these posts are. Packed full of Russ' trademark sighs and groans if there was ever time for me to try out doing a Vlog post, it would be for one of these interviews.

Enjoy!


1 // What's the silliest thing you and your significant other have needed to compromise on?

I don't know, we don't ever fight because we have the perfect relationship.
Me: What about the word ginormous?
*Big sigh*
I still don't think it's a word. 

2 // If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 must haves would you bring with you?

Why are you asking me this?
Me: Dude! Just answer.
*Throws his hands in there air*
Is there water there?
Me: Well.... ummm?
There's a well? (real clever Mr.)
Me: Let's assume there is water.
Hmmmm? I guess a fire starter so I could cook whatever it is that I strangled.
Are there coconuts?
Me: Probably
I guess you can drink from coconuts.
I'd need a Bible to help keep my sanity and a knife.

3 // Talents aside, what is your dream job?

Does working for myself count?
Me: There's no wrong answer. Doing what?

Building old cars or driving a race car would be fun. 

4 // What are three things on your bucket list?

Pay the house off and live debt free.
*LONG pause*
Learn how to tig weld stainless

5 // What kind of date is your favorite to go on with your significant other? (Romantic, fun, spontaneous, etc.)

What's a date? (I told you Whitney ;) )
One without kids.
*Laughing*
I don't know. Informal/spontaneous where there's food.

Me: Look we're done, that wasn't so bad?!
That was terrible! *big sigh while walking away*.

Well that's a wrap until next month.... maybe.

Linking up with Heavens To Betsy.

Now it's your turn to link up with Tuesday Talk!

Becky from BYBMG, Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls, Whitney from Polka-Dotty Place, Elizabeth from All Kinds of Things, Tara from Mrs.Coach Sims, Keri from Living In This Season, Sarah from Abiding In Grace, Lauren from Simply Free , Emily from Morning Motivated Mom, and Jessica & Katie from Sweet Little OnesChristina from Waltzing In Beauty, Amy from Go Forth and Mother & Michelle from Grammie Time

Grab the button in my sidebar and link up!


post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.