Thursday, September 24, 2015

Teaching Together {Blog Hop Announcement}

There are two things about me that you have probably figured out if you've spent much time around here.

#1) I love educating my children at home. I will never pass up a chance to talk about home school and share our journey with anyone who has questions or cares to listen.

#2) I love a good blog hop or link up.

When Whitney from Work it Mommy started talking to me about what a monthly educational blog hop might look like I instantly knew I wanted to be involved. 

I am so excited to announce the Teaching Together Blog Hop!

Hosted by: Work It Mommy, Tickled Pink,
Sweet Turtle Soup, A + Life & Our Pretty Little Girls


The Teaching Together Blog hop will be on the First Thursday of every month. 
Starting in one week, October 1st, 2015 5:00 a.m. CST

You are welcome to Share new posts or link older posts as well.
You can do crafts, books, resources, lesson plans, art projects theme units the possibilities are endless.   

Our hope is that we can share ideas, encourage each other and teach our children together.

 Mark your calendars now! 
The dates for the first 6 hops are:
October 1st
November 5th
December 3rd
January 7th
February 4th
March 3rd

Grab the button, add your links and check out what others have been working.
Our Pretty Little Girls

We can't wait to see what you have to share and hope you'll make plans to join us!

post signature



No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.