Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Kicking Off 2016 {Show & Tell Tuesdays}

Happy Hump Day friends!

It's the first official "back to reality week" of 2016 and we are half way through.
Praise be to God, I think we just might survive.

One of my blogging goals for 2016 is to expand my circle of blogging friends. After all, blogging friends have turned out to be some of the best friends a girl could ever dream of or ask for so why wouldn't I want more of that in my life?!

I have been brainstorming a few ways to make new connections in 2016 and one of the more obvious ways you will see me do that is through blog link-ups. Today I am linking up with Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesdays. This weeks topic is a reintroduction to kick off 2016.


What most of you already know is that I am Beth. I'm a 30 something stay at home turned home school mom of two girls Marissa 7 & Emily 4. I am a wife to Russ for 8+ years now and we have called Joplin, Missouri home for almost all of our lives.

The little things that make me, me. 

#1 my faith in Jesus Christ.


My family.


My love for cooking & baking.


My camera.


Our old cars.


My time in the gym or pounding pavement.


This blog.


I can't believe this speck of the blogging world has been mine for almost 2 years now. 

Now for part two, resolutions. Those of you who know me well know that I don't really do resolutions. I am a huge fan of goals (only when accompanied with plenty of grace) but New Years resolutions just aren't my thing. However, I will share a few blogging related goals that I have set for myself in 2016.

1) Make new relationships with other bloggers. Read more blogs outside of my typical reading routine.

2) Expand all of my social media followers including reaching over 2,000 followers on Instagram.

3) Actually use Twitter... so far this one is not working out so well for me ;). 

 I have high hopes for 2016 to be another amazing year. 
Every year seems to be a little better than the last and I can't wait to share our 2016 with you.

What is one goal or resolution you have made for 2016?

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.