Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Highlights 9.18.15

Hello Friday!

Another week is gone and over. How in there world is this possible?! I know the last few months of the year always seem to pass by the fastest (because they are the best ones) but really?! This is just craziness and I am not sure that I am okay with it (like that will change things).

Weekend plans consist of eating something pumpkin, crossing something off of our bucket list, maybe our first fall bonfire and time with friends. Sounds just about perfect if you ask me.

Now for this weeks picks.


{ONE}  Family Photos

Family photos are just about 3 weeks away and I am so excited.
So many things to think about.
 
Location
(Obviously the beach is a no go)

Wardrobe
So far I know what I'm wearing #priorities. Guess I should figure the others out soon.
Must have shots
I think I'll leave this up to our photographer

One thing is sure, they are going to be awesome,
I just know it!

{TWO} Blog Highlights

This week I shared...

About our weekend with a photo each hour. 
.

I poured out my heart about where I am struggling.


Talked about what's going on currently


{THREE} Cowgirls Don't Cry

Sunday we went to a cowgirl birthday party for Marissa's good friend Mya. 
The girls had so much fun dressing up like cowgirls and celebrating with their friends. They even went on their very first horse ride!



My friend Cindy snapped this photo and I just had to share it since the cute level here is way off the charts.


{FOUR} Blog Changes

In case you haven't noticed things changed a bit around here. I worked on a new tabs bar, created clickable favorite categories in my side bar and added some pretty new social media buttons.


I also spent and entire day fixing a Facebook meta-tag issues and staring at HTML code. I wanted to stab myself with a fork. But it is now fixed! I assure you if you ever try and share a blog post to Facebook it should no longer show up with the beautiful face of Becky from BYBMG. If it does, please, please let me know.... or don't ;). 

{FIVE} Girl Mom Series

I was so excited to have Natalie from Messy Mom guest post yesterday.

IMG_5764

She shared the beautiful story of her relationship with her daughter Sedona. The last paragraph left me in tears then I watched her gender reveal video and I was laughing with joy.

It's a great post that you don't want to miss

Friday Linkup Parties

To see where I am linking up check out my link-up tab.

Have a great weekend!
We will see you back here soon.

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.