Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Happy 5th Birthday Emily, Tuesday Talk V8

On Sunday my baby girl turned 5...

* F * I * V * E *

Even just saying she is five makes her feel so much older.
*said while weeping and eating an entire carton of ice cream* 

While looking back through the archives recently, I realized I haven't shared many baby photos of my sweet Emily Elizabeth. So today I wanted to change that and look back on five years of our baby girl.

Baby Emily




 
One Year Old




Two Years Old




3 Years Old




4 Years Old



And this is what 5 looks like. 






Emily you are such a joy to our lives.

Your free spirit, infectious laughter and silliness always keep us smiling.
You have grown up so much over the past year and I am so excited to watch you continue to grow into a beautiful young lady.

I am so happy that God chose me to be your mama.

Happy Birthday Emily Elizabeth Newman!
XOXOXO

Now it's your turn to link up for this weeks Tuesday Talk!
Grab the button in my sidebar and join the fun.




post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.