Wednesday, March 19, 2014

FROZEN night

So, as I am sure just about all of you already know Frozen came out yesterday
I think it is my hands down favorite Disney cartoon ever. It even beats my childhood favorites, Bambi, The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast. I thought I loved Tangled and then Frozen came along. 
And the girls, oh those girls are completely smitten. In fact as I sit here trying to type up this blog quickly, so we can start our day. I have one in my lap and one leaning over crowding her face in front of the screen. Both of them just staring at the picture I placed at the top of this post. They can't get enough. Which describes just about every other little girl I know.

 Last night the ladies from my small group, got together for a girls night which included: Frozen, finger nail polish, and ice cream. It was nice to get out of my house and enjoy the company of friends. Especially after a very stressful start to the week, which included to trips to Walmart for emergency medical supplies. Oh those girls. Don't worry though we are doing great now!
 This little cutie pie, definitely stole the show.



My bowl of ice cream, yes I ate the whole thing. Don't judge.


Attempt at a group picture by placing the phone on the lip of the fireplace door.


And then I took a group pic without me. Group pics aren't group pics when someone is missing. 


What a fun night. I think that possibly may have been my 14th time to watch Frozen, but it was great doing it with friends.


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I want to go to a Frozen party. Lol

    ReplyDelete