Monday, February 23, 2015

Project Sunday 2015: February

At the beginning of the year I decided to take more photos this year, a lot more photos. 

One way I decided to do this was by taking a weekly photo of my girls every Sunday morning before church.



February didn't bring the warmer weather I was hoping for, so we were stuck still taking our photos inside.


I curled Marissa's hair this week. So cute! I really should fix it this way more often. 



Week six we stayed home. Dad was pretty sick and Marissa had just gotten over a cold. We did get outside for a bit to play and made sure to snap a picture. 




BBBrrrrr!!!!! It was so cold this day we decided dresses were over rated and went for warmth/comfort.  Emily.... what can I say really?



Two things...
One Emily's high tops, so cute (of course they are Minnie Mouse). Two Marissa's dress, love it. 


February has been a very cold, very long, very hard month. But we are optimistic and praying that March will bring good things and warmer weather too!

How was your weekend?

post signature


19 comments:

  1. Your girls are just so precious!!! We had a great lazy weekend at our hose. Those are always my favorite kind.

    XOXO,

    Summer Ann
    Simply Summer Ann Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Emily's faces crack me up! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily is so funny. Week six is my favorite for sure. Does Marissa get annoyed when Emily makes faces?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes yes, most of the time she is completely oblivious to the chaos though, lol. Emily is just such a stinker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! That girl is such a complete goober. Just to get a good smile is SO hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Summer! Your weekend looked pretty stinking fabulous. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily's little expressions kill me. So much character! :)
    Loving these weekly pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know… this february has been insane! I'm ready for the spring… Love those little fashionista's sense of style-- or mama's sense of style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cuties! I love that their outfits coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls so cute! The coordinating leopard outfits, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is a character alright!!! Lol, oh my goodness that girl is stinker but oh how I love her so.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me to lady. I know you have had a long, rough month as well. I will not be sad at all to move on to a new month.

    Thanks :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much. I know, I just love those little twinning hoodies. So cute, wish I had one to match too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! Yes. Sometimes we just do that on accident. I usually am not into the exact twinning. But I love the coordinating outfits :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures overall! I love week 5 bc it totally looks like Emily is trying to copy her big sisters smile/smirk! :) ps you went and added disquis too! So many ppl are now... thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Week 5 might just be my favorite to. Emily's mouth hanging wide open, lol.

    I was SO done with no reply bloggers. I wanted to try disqus to see if that helps, We will see if I keep it around or not. I wish I could have the best of both worlds. I just installed it on Saturday so I am still figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes you are! You were the inspiration for me to start this little "project". It has been so much fun.

    ReplyDelete