Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Guy Behind The Blog {February 2016}

He's back?!

In the spirit of complete honesty I have to say that after last months his and hers currently post, I wasn't so sure I would ever get Russ to do a "The Guy Behind..." post again.

I asked him to smile...

So I did what any clever wife would do, I tricked him.

Okay that sounds so much worse than it really is.
Instead of asking him all 5 questions at once making it an "agonizing" process I spread them out over a weeks time. He grumbled a bit less and didn't seem to be as bothered as he usually does when I sit down with the lap top to "interrogate" him.


He was happier, and I was happy that he was happier.
Whatever it takes to get my post and keep the peace ;).

So without further delay here are his answers to the February questions:

1. This year is Leap Year — what are you going to do to celebrate?

*Shaking his head.*
Absolutely nothing.

2. If you could create an obscure holiday, what would it be and why?

"That is the worst question ever."
Me: No it's not!
Anything that would let me take the day off work.
Me: Like 'Work On Your Hot Rod Day' Or "Yesterday Was The Daytona 500 Day"?

Yup, pretty much!

3. Have you seen the movie Leap Year? If not, tell us about another romantic comedy you have seen.

I don't think so. I don't know, that one dumb movie we watched.
Me: Which one?
I don't know! The one that sucked?! It was awful. Didn't it have Paul Rudd and Amy Poehler? We don't watch many romantic comedies do we?
Me: No. No we don't.

4. Tradition has it that women are supposed to propose to their men on leap day. Would you (or did you) say yes if your girl popped the question?

*Odd look on his face*
Me: Have you ever heard of that before?
No. But we're already married.
Me: Well let's just talk hypothetically. If I proposed to you on Leap Year, would you say yes?
Yeah.
Me: You would?!
Oh yeah, have you seen yourself?!
Me: *Laughter* Well played sir, well played.

5. If you had to have a special event take place on leap day, what would it be (ex: wedding, birthday, birth of your child, etc)?

No.
Me: If you had to pick something?
*Weird grimace*
I don't know. I've never thought gee I wish _____ only happened every four years.

Linking up with Betsy



post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.