Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Currently {February 2016}




Listening to // My favorite thing to listen to is the All Sons & Daughters station on Pandora. However, the girls ask to listen to the Annie & Home soundtracks on a daily basis. Thank God for You Tube.

Drinking // Lately I have been drinking Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon and loving it. Either that or Irish coffee. With this cold weather I need something to keep me warm :).



Wishing // For Spring break to be here. Honestly, I haven't actually decided if we are taking a full week for spring break or not yet. But I put a break in our schedule and I can definitely see where some down time would do everyone good. 

Eating //  Healthier!!! Would you believe it, I FINALLY put down the cookies (for the most part) and have my nutrition back in line. It feels great.

Missing // My tan.... can it just be summer yet? I am tired of being pale and sad.

A MUCH tanner, mid July Beth

Learning // Multiplication & division.... okay maybe I'm not the one learning but I am learning how to teach it. When did they start doing this stuff in the second grade anyways?! My negative feelings toward math are not being helped by the advanced rate that they are teaching it.

Looking Forward To // So much! Emily's birthday, The Daytona 500 and the blogs 2nd birthday that is fast approaching. Exciting things are happening!


Praying // For friends. So many friends have a lot going on right now. There are several that are on my heart and in my prayers consistently. I pray constantly that they would see Gods goodness and faithfulness daily.

Enjoying // Drawing on my chalkboard... can this just be my answer every month? I am also loving the massage chairs at my really awesome new gym.


Reading // I started the She Reads Truth Lent plan last week and have really been enjoying it. Even if it isn't anything large it is good to be consistently reading again. 

Wearing // I almost typed less then I realized that wasn't right, lol. What I mean to say is I recently cleaned out my closet ditching 72 clothing items I no longer wear. It felt so good to get rid of some of the junk! But as far as what I am actually wearing it will most likely always include a black vest as of lately. I also picked up THESE work out capris that I LOVE. Coupon + clearance meant I only spent around $7!



Planning // A busy weekend! Emily's birthday celebration and our annual Daytona 500 party happen this weekend. So much to plan and prepare for!

Watching// Still watching Parks and Rec we are somewhere in season 3 right now and my love and adoration for Ron Swanson grows and grows all the time. That show is hilarious. So glad we finally decided to watch it.


What have you been up to currently?

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.