Tuesday, February 2, 2016

How To Win My Heart: Tuesday Talk V5

I am pretty excited about todays post. It is fun, light hearted and hopefully a way for you to get to know me a little bit better. Today I am linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday. This weeks topic is all about how you can win my heart.


If you wanted to win my heart here are a few ways that guarantee you will find success.
(In random order)

 #1 Take me to try on high heels. I rarely ever buy a pair, but I love nothing more than trying on a pair of 5" strappy stilettos and walking around the shoe department. Because who doesn't want to be 6'3"?! #ReasonsIRarelyWearHeels


#2 Crack a Seinfeld joke. Don't worry if nobody else gets it, I most likely will

#3 Tell me how sweet, cute, smart or well behaved my girls are. What mom doesn't love that!


#4 Give me a hug. Not like a side hug like a real hug. I'm a hugger, I haven't always been but after the tornado happened things just changed.

#5 Don't be afraid to call me out when you see me stumbling. I initially might not respond so well, but with time I'll know that you really care enough to say something. Friends like that are so few and far between.


#6 Text me to just say hi. Some of my favorite texts I get are from my best gal pals saying good morning, especially the ones that come on an oh so dreaded Monday. 

#7 Know the key foods to my heart: dark chocolate, salted caramel, tres leches, avocado, spinach dip, mexican food & almost any kind of breakfast pastry.


#8 Ask me to workout with you. Having just read the above list of foods that I love you, now know why I have to workout! A run or a session at the gym is always a good thing in my books.


#9 Sit on my patio with me talking about everything and nothing all at once until late in the night. So many good conversations have happened on that patio.


#10 Challenge me to be a better version of myself. 

So there you have it, feel free to "woo" me now ;).

How can your heart be won?


Christina from Waltzing In Beauty has been so sweet to put together a fun way to learn more about the hosts of Tuesday Talk. This month she interviewed Sarah from Abiding In Grace You can check out that post HERE


Also don't forget we are sharing love stories NEXT week and would love for you to join us and share yours!

Now it's your turn to link up for this weeks Tuesday Talk!
Grab the button in my sidebar and join the fun.
Beth at Our Pretty Little Girls | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram 
 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram 
Whitney at Polka Dotty Place | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram




post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.