Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Highlights 2016 V5

Happy Fri-Yay!

Good Friday morning friends! Today I am in a particularly cheerful mood because we actually get a day off school. Our typical homeschool schedule is Monday through Thursday with Friday being our co-op day. But this week there is no co-op! And it gets even better, we have absolutely nothing to do. No errands to run or groceries to buy.
I am pretty sure this hasn't happened all year. 

I am pumped!
Life really is all about those little things.

Now onto this weeks Friday picks!

{ONE}  Blog Highlights


This week on the blog I shared:

What January looked like in #'s
How you can win my heart
My monthly goals: February 2016
Teaching Together: Plant Fun for Preschoolers

{TWO} IKEA Recap

Many of you have asked and asked what I grabbed at IKEA last weekend and the honest truth is not much.
I didn't go for anything huge (sadly) just some odds and end and a few "necessities" like...

Fargrik bowls
Picture Frames
Poster & a fuchsia Nyttja frame for the poster.

Shelves
And of course all of the kitchen gadgets and some cinnamon rolls along with a few other items.

{THREE} Next Week

Next week is packed full of fun and you don't want to miss out!


Tuesday Talk: You are invited to share your love story along with the hosts.
Wednesday: The first ever 'The Kids Behind The Blog' launches.
Thursday: The Picture Perfect Project will be linking up for the second month

To get more information on any of these just click the links above or ask.

Plus that giveaway that I have been dangling will finally be up!

{FOUR} One Hand or Two?

And now for a bit of randomness...

Do you text with one hand or two?

I had never even put much thought into this until the other day when I observed someone texting freakishly fast with two hands. I then wondered why I never use two hands to text. Could it be the fact that I didn't have a smart phone until 2012 or that for years I had a kid or something in my other hand, therefore I just learned to default to one?

So what about you? 

This week I have been consciously texting, emailing, whatever with two hands and not only does it take me half of the time but I think I am making less typos. I am queen of the typos :).

{FIVE} Tall Girls

I mentioned being tall on Monday.
I come in at a whopping 5'10" which is what I don't consider short but not exactly tall either. 


Until I look at a photo like this.... Yeah, not exactly average.

Earlier this week Jen (a fellow tall girl) shared THIS article and it literally had me in tears. This article was the story of my life. I have never felt so much like "I could have wrote this." I would love to say these same exact things to my girls along with be proud of who God made you. 

Friday Linkup Parties
To see where I am linking up check out my link-up tab.

Have a great weekend!
We will see you back here soon.

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.