Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I Mustache You...

If there is one kind of post that I love, it is a Q&A post. Recently Desiree from Macke Monologues (another Q&A lover) posted this one and tagged me to participate myself. 

Perfect timing Desiree. With several new readers I thought it would be fun to throw a Q&A post out there telling a little more about me.


Plus that ^ name. How could I not participate. 

Four names that people call me, other than my real name
  • Beth. My real name is Bethany but nobody calls me that.
  • Cookie. A childhood nickname.
  • Slide. A high school volleyball nickname.
  • Mom. Hands down best name ever!

Four jobs that I have had:
  • Candy packer. I used to work in a chocolate factory where I hand packed boxes of chocolates. Talk about staring temptation in the face all day long.
  • Telemarketer. "Would you like to upgrade your American Express card?! What, no.... okay" *click*. Yeah I wasn't very good at that.
  • Senior Warehouse Coordinator. That one sounds kind of fancy, it wasn't, trust me.
  • Stay at home mom. Hands down the best job ever!

Four movies I have watched more than once:
Since it's just about Christmas time let's do Christmas movies
  • National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. My husband and I would could watch this movie every day. Recently I was wondering how old the girls would have to be before I would let them watch it.... hhhmmm?! Safe to say we're still pretty far away from that day. 
  • White Christmas. An oldie but a goodie!
  • Elf. "Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?!"
  • Polar Express .This one usually makes me cry, don't judge.

Four places I have lived:
Four?! I only have two. 
  • Baxter Springs, Kansas until I was 8.
  • Joplin Missouri for 22 years and counting. 

Four places I have been:
  • California on vacation as a child.
  • Breckenridge, Colorado
  • Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
  • Walt Disney World

Four places I would rather be right now:
  • Walt Disney World
  • On a beach
  • Running a race
  • Visiting Family

Four things I won't eat:
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Things that live in the water. No, never, not on my life.
  • Raw onion
  • Chicken Fried Steak

Four of my favorite foods:
  • Mexican food
  • Lasagna
  • Crab Rangoons
  • Cheesecake
Four TV shows that I watch:
  • House of Cards
  • The Voice (sometimes)
  • America's Test Kitchen or Cooks Country
  • State of Affairs, I watched the premier last week and I am currently undecided if I will continue watching or not. 

Four things that I am looking forward to this year:
  • CHRISTMAS! It really is the most magical time of the year.
  • New running goals. I am already signed up for 3 races in 2015, soon to be 4. 2 half marathons, a 25K relay and a 5K. I hope to add several more to my 2015 list.
  • Summer. Yup I said it. I am totally okay with it being Winter until January 2nd, then give me all the summer fun.
  • Hopefully taking some kind of family vacation in 2015.

Four things I am always saying:
  • GIRLS!
  • I am going crazy.
  • I made.....
  • I need to go to bed.

Four people I ask to join along in the Q&A's:
Tell me something random about yourself.

post signature


11 comments:

  1. Eek! Thanks for tagging me in the post! :) Super excited to do my Q and A. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I thought it would be fun to tag the bloggers that I have been working with lately :)!

      Delete
  2. This is sooo cute! I will for sure save it for later in the week! Something to write about yay!! PS I love Elf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did telemarketing in high school and one year in college. It's horrible! Fun to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO horrible! Right?! I was in high school to, haha. So glad those days are gone!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! This should be fun. :-) Oh and I had no idea your name was Bethany, just never occurred to me. And Brussel Sprouts are the bomb! Put a little oil in pan and be generous with the garlic salt and that's some good stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you've been to Colorado! Man I miss that state! I could eat lasgana everyday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the polar express. I like the book better (probably bc I grew up with it and the author is from MI) but the movie is great too. And yup it makes me sappy too. Callie loves it too thanks to the choo choo and the singing. We've already watched it a few times this year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is easily our favorite Christmas movie. I can't wait to pop that in the DVD player (pretty sure we'll be doing just that on Friday after a certain monkey heads to bed).
    I had to chuckle when you said you won't eat things that live in the water, but like crab ragoon. HA! I'm assuming you just like the cream cheese filled ones? :)
    Totally with you on wishing I was running a race. I'm on the hunt for races to start filling up my 2015 race schedule, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crabs live in the water LOL this post made me giggle. I'm not sure I could ever be a telemarketer either. or a debt collector. I would end up crying with the people lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea your real name was (is?? haha) Bethany! I always thought your name is Beth! And umm... working in a chocolate shop. My best dream and worst nightmare. I would weigh 300 lbs for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. telemarketer is like my nightmare job. I hate the phone. I don't like people. People I don't know, esp people I don't know that DO NOT want to talk to me. no thanks. I've never seen 3 of your 4 Christmas movies! Ive seen Polar Express. I'd like to buy it this year! But, none of the others.
    Thanks for the tag! I've been saving them as I get them in hopes I have two seconds to rub together...eventually...

    ReplyDelete