Plus that ^ name. How could I not participate.
- Beth. My real name is Bethany but nobody calls me that.
- Cookie. A childhood nickname.
- Slide. A high school volleyball nickname.
- Mom. Hands down best name ever!
Four jobs that I have had:
- Candy packer. I used to work in a chocolate factory where I hand packed boxes of chocolates. Talk about staring temptation in the face all day long.
- Telemarketer. "Would you like to upgrade your American Express card?! What, no.... okay" *click*. Yeah I wasn't very good at that.
- Senior Warehouse Coordinator. That one sounds kind of fancy, it wasn't, trust me.
- Stay at home mom. Hands down the best job ever!
Four movies I have watched more than once:
Since it's just about Christmas time let's do Christmas movies
- National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. My husband and I would could watch this movie every day. Recently I was wondering how old the girls would have to be before I would let them watch it.... hhhmmm?! Safe to say we're still pretty far away from that day.
- White Christmas. An oldie but a goodie!
- Elf. "Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?!"
- Polar Express .This one usually makes me cry, don't judge.
Four places I have lived:
- Baxter Springs, Kansas until I was 8.
- Joplin Missouri for 22 years and counting.
Four places I have been:
- California on vacation as a child.
- Breckenridge, Colorado
- Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Walt Disney World
Four places I would rather be right now:
- Walt Disney World
- On a beach
- Running a race
- Visiting Family
Four things I won't eat:
- Brussel Sprouts
- Things that live in the water. No, never, not on my life.
- Raw onion
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Mexican food
- Crab Rangoons
- House of Cards
- The Voice (sometimes)
- America's Test Kitchen or Cooks Country
- State of Affairs, I watched the premier last week and I am currently undecided if I will continue watching or not.
Four things that I am looking forward to this year:
- CHRISTMAS! It really is the most magical time of the year.
- New running goals. I am already signed up for 3 races in 2015, soon to be 4. 2 half marathons, a 25K relay and a 5K. I hope to add several more to my 2015 list.
- Summer. Yup I said it. I am totally okay with it being Winter until January 2nd, then give me all the summer fun.
- Hopefully taking some kind of family vacation in 2015.
Four things I am always saying:
- I am going crazy.
- I made.....
- I need to go to bed.
Four people I ask to join along in the Q&A's:
- Kelly, Happily Ever Mock
- Danielle, Sundaes & Spaghetti
- Catherine, Catherine Ann Valentine
- Courtney, Sweet Turtle Soup
Tell me something random about yourself.