Thursday, January 22, 2015

Chop Or Not: The Reveal


Last week I was tossing around the idea of chopping my hair. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, chop it off or keep it super long. Some people say "it's just hair" but to a person who has cried over SEVERAL haircuts I just can't wrap my mind around that concept.

So after some debating, polling and contemplating, I made a choice. A choice that ended up looking like this on the floor.


Okay before the "big reveal" let's start with a current before. Be kind here #dontjudge. I could have fixed my hair or posted a picture of my hair recently fixed but I didn't. I decided to keep it real. Here is my barely brushed, washed two days ago, I ran this morning, been in a bun, hippy hair before picture. As you can tell the V cut that from last year has lost it's shape. AKA I have cut the ends a few times and it has grown quite a bit. 



And now for the after.


So I didn't really go for the long bob, and I didn't go for the uber long locks either.


I picked the in-between path cutting off 6+" of length. It feels UH-mazing. I absolutely love my choice no tears, all smiles. I feel like a new woman.



So glad I didn't chicken out and keep it long. This was exactly the change I needed.


post signature


18 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOODNESS!! It looks so good!! Great choice! I'm just trying to get my hair to your new length, it's taking forever. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yay you listened to meeeee! ;) ;)

    It's perfect and I love it. I hope you do too! No tears?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's totally perfect!!! I love it l! but more important you love it! It looks just right on you too and you totally look like a new person - in a good way! :) Yay for a new style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! It looks so good on you! Does it feel lighter? Mine always does when I get a haircut :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful Beth! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It's kind of like having the best of both worlds: a little shorter but still long. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! So so cute! Doesn't a haircut just feel amazing?! Great decision!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what makes me so sad? Your new length is my current length!! Wish we could trade heads!!! Lol love it and so glad you still kept it long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks awesome, and fits you perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks GREAT!!!! I'm so happy you went with you gut and that you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read this back on thursday on my phone! but forgot to comment. So a few days in, still loving it? It sure made your hair look just healthy and lovely. I think it looks ah-mazing!!

    ReplyDelete