Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday Highlights 1.2.15

Happy 2015!
The holidays are just about officially over and Monday means back to work, back to school and winter with no Christmas. I have every intention to soak up this last weekend of Christmas vacation before that happens.


{ONE} New Years Get-away

We spent New Years Eve without kids for the first time since we've had them.

Not only were we without kids we went out of town. 


Come back Monday for more pictures and all the details of our get-away

{TWO} New Year, New Link-up

Have you heard about Tuesday Talk yet?

I couldn't be more excited to be co-hosting this link-up with some pretty amazing bloggers. 


Plan to link up starting January 6th and every Tuesday in 2015

{THREE} New Year, New scarves

If you have yet to check out my Etsy shop, you should. If it's been a while since the last time you looked, look again. I have been hard at work stocking up the shop with several new additions and I am loving all of them. 


{FOUR} New Year, New Reading Plan: She Reads Truth

Yesterday I signed up to start a Bible reading plan with She Reads Truth

I couldn't possibly be anymore excited. I can't wait to see how God uses this resource and share more about it soon. 

{FIVE} New Year, New Goals: January

Yesterday I shared why I don't make New Years resolutions and my plan to tackle 2015 by making monthly goals.


Did you make a resolution or set any goals?

Linking up with

Karli
Andrea
Elizabeth

post signature


6 comments:

  1. Yay for a NYE getaway like two young love birds!!!! Love it! Can't wait to hear more! I don't really make resolutions either, but you know there are some goals floating around in my head during the New Year nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read about your getaway! Love those scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for a New Year's getaway sans kids and out of town! Can't wait to hear all about it!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited for Tuesday! And love she reads truth! Which study are you going to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am TRYING to do the 365 days of truth one. It's a lot of reading though. Praying I can keep up and if not, don't let that stop me.

      Delete
  5. I keep Christmas up until epiphany (January 6th) just to have the magic just a little bit longer!! I usually just make one or two goals for the new year - something I've been thinking about doing for a while. Last year it was meal planning and I did a pretty good job at keeping it up!

    ReplyDelete