Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday Talk: Happy Birthday To Russ

Welcome back for another week of Tuesday Talk

Today is a special day in the Newman house. A day of celebrating, snuggling and lots of yummy food. Today is Russ' 35th birthday. 

Happy Birthday to:

The guy I've "grown old" with

Started a family with.

Everyone's favorite roller coaster buddy.

An AMAZING girl dad...

who doesn't even flinch at a pink backpack.

A guy who goes above and beyond to make his girls happy.

My favorite mechanic/welder/car builder.

The best guy to take a joy ride with. 


Our favorite guy to play with.

My biggest cheerleader.

A guy that could build just about anything he puts his mind to.


My favorite bearded man.


The best splash buddy. 

Our favorite guy to explore with.

 My favorite selfie partner and that he still takes them with me even though he hates them.



My favorite person to laugh with.


The one who works so hard so I can be home with our girls. 

My guy.

 Happy Birthday Russell!

We love you and appreciate you more than you will ever know. Thank you for loving us well and pointing us to a Savior who loves us even more. 

XOXOXO

Your Girls

Now it's your turn! Grab the Tuesday Talk button and link-up!
We can't wait to see what you link up with this week!

Our Pretty Little Girls


19 comments:

  1. I love this! What a sweet way to honor your hubby! So thankful for these gems of ours!

    Elizabeth
    www.allkindsofthingsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Yes! Thank you Jesus, he is such a blessing in my life.

      Delete
  2. Love this idea Beth- so great seeing you celebrate him! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! Love that cow picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      We couldn't pass up the free chicken if you dress like a cow night at Chick Fil-a, could we?! Hehe he!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday to your hubby! I love the pictures you posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your husband! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, this was so cute! Happy Happy Birthday to your man/husband/best friend. Such a great daddy/husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Russ! So funny how a beard can change how a person looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures look so sweet. I love the rollercoaster pic! Hope your family has a great day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest and most awesome post! Happy birthday to your special guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet post!! Happy Birthday to your husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very sweet! I love seeing photos of a dad and his little girls.

    My hubby and I have two pretty little girls too, so I just love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I so exciting! I'll have to come give you a visit :)!

      Delete
  12. Such a super duper sweet post! Loving the green sunnies. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday to your guy! And to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was beyond sweet!
    I know I'm a day late, but I hope Russ had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Love all the pictures! Hope he had the best birthday and hope you all ate a piece of cheesecake for me ;)

    ReplyDelete