Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer Sizzling Made Easy With Smithfield

“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media®, Smithfield®, but all my opinions are my own. #weavemade #SummerSizzling http://my-disclosur.es/RgFrEH

Summer is officially in full swing now and that means so many things for my busy little family. It means more time playing, enjoying life and being on the go. All the summer fun is great but so often the busy schedule makes things like a great dinner complicated. Not anymore friends.

Recently I went shopping at my local Walmart where I picked up a Smithfield Garlic & Herb Pork Sirloin.

Smithfield has an amazing line of marinated sirloins and tenderloins making dinner prep simple and easy. With amazing variety flavor choices such as garlic herb, mesquite, apple wood smoked bacon and more you are sure to find the perfect flavor for your family.
The meat is so good and packed with flavor I honestly think I could have slapped it on the grill without doing a single thing to it and it would have made an amazing meal. 
How about that for convenience? However, today I want to share with you a way you can kick things up a notch and still keep dinner prep easy and fast.
Ingredients: 2 T Paprika 1 T Garlic Powder 1 T Onion Powder 1 t Salt 1/2 T Chili Powder 1 Smithfield Garlic & Herb Pork Sirloin

Instructions:
Preheat the grill. You want your sirloin to cook over indirect heat at a temperature of 375-400 degrees. I did this by simply lighting the two side burners and leaving the middle one (where I placed the sirloin) off.
Mix all ingredients together and evenly coat the sirloin.
With the grill at the proper temperature you can place the sirloin on the grill and close the lid.
Set a timer for about 30 minutes and forget about it. After 30 minutes flip it over and set another timer for 30 minutes.

Once you reach the one hour mark you can flip it over again and start checking for a temperature of 135-140 degrees. I checked the temperature of ours about every 10 minutes. 
After cooking for 1 hour and 20 minutes we had this. 


AMAZING!

Bring it in and let it rest for about 10 minutes before slicing. 
Waiting was probably the hardest part of this meal.


So tender, so juicy, great on the grill just like the package says. 

This was by far one of the best meals I have ever grilled. I have always been so intimidated to attempt a sirloin on the grill thinking it would be difficult. I couldn't have possibly been any more wrong. Smithfields marinated meat made prep a cinch and gave the sirloin an unbeatable flavor. I have never cooked this delicious of a meal with so little effort.

Perfect those busy summer days.
Don't believe me?
Save $2.00 on any ONE (1) Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork Product” through this digital coupon offer. (While Supplies Last)

Thank you so much to Smithfield for sponsoring today's post.

post signature

11 comments:

  1. How tasty does this look!? I'm going to pin this and add it to our dinner menu! Thanks for the suggestion. I'm always looking for something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I bet it would taste greet smoked as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious, will have to try.
    Rachel xo
    http://www.garaytreasures.com/2015/07/increasebloglovinfollowers/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmmm! I love grill flavor. I've always done our pork in the oven, now we need to try it on the grill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was pretty fantastic. The next day I shredded up the leftovers added some salsa verde, lime juice and cumin then made taquitos. Oh my goodness, SO good. Definitely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that would be AMAZING. Do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so good. Definitely give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had never done a large piece of meat on the grill so I was slightly terrified but the end result was so good. The next day I made taquitos with the leftovers and those were amazing too. I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy smokes does that look delicious! What an awesome and easy recipe! I am so glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was so good and the leftovers were fanrastic too. You are so welcome :)!
    Oh, and apple bourbon?!?! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was fantastic. I was so worried about cooking that large of a piece of meat on the grill but it was SO easy and tasted fantastic! You are welcome :).

    ReplyDelete