Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hour By Hour {July 2015}

Hello Thursday!

It's Thursday and typically that means I have a guest for my 'Girl Mom' Series but today we are taking a break and doing a fun photo post. 

A few weeks ago my friend Whitney from Work It Mommy participated in a link up where you take one photo an hour and share them in a post. I loved looking through her photos so much that I thought I would share my own today.

Here is a look at our day through the lens of a camera.
July 29th 2015

5:00 a.m. 
I'm up, dressed and headed to the gym


6:00 a.m.
A little core work to finish off our workout.


7:00 a.m.
I sat down to drink my protein shake and read the intro to my new book.


8:00 a.m.
Time for my eggs, oatmeal, iced coffee and some blog work.


9:00 a.m.
Picking up a few things at Aldi


10:00 a.m.
A photo with a goldfish wearing braces before the movie? Why not!


11:00 a.m.
Someone needed a mid movie potty break. 


12:00 a.m.
Lunch time!


1:00 p.m.
We arrive at the pool and coat on the sunblock.


2:00 p.m.
Emily loves jumping to Anna.
Anna is simply amazing.Treading water in the deep end while holding her arms out  for a kid
.... yeah I can't do that.


3:00 p.m.
Mandatory pool break so we cool off at the splash pad.


4:00 p.m.
Time to pick this guy up from work



5:00 p.m. 
I go out to check on Russ and tell him dinner will be ready soon.



6:00 p.m.
Dinner is done, the dishes are mostly washed and I sit down to check some math work and hang out with the worlds slowest eater.


7:00 p.m.
Snuggles and T.V. time with the girls


8:00 p.m.
Brushing teeth then off to bed. 


9:00 p.m.
Milk, a couple cookies, Colorfy (Which I may have downloaded for Marissa then got sucked into playing) and Friends.


Now it is off to bed so I can wake up and do it all over again tomorrow.

Happy almost Friday!

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.