I am beyond excited for this Friday to finally be here.
1. Today is our co-op project fair. Marissa has been working on her Panda Bear project for weeks now and it has all led up to today. This is her first big project and I couldn't possibly be more proud of her hard work.
2. Spring Break baby! Woo-hoo!!! We waited for what felt like forever but it is finally here at last. Of course we do have achievement testing to deal with Monday and Tuesday morning, but the rest of the week we are free. To bad the forecast is showing rain pretty much every day next week. At least it is supposed to be warm.
I have received so many questions that I thought it would be fun to do a blog post focused on answering YOUR questions, anything and everything.
So have at it, if you have a question for me, leave me a comment or send me an email. I am hoping to have a post up later next month.
* Jumping Rope is a serious calorie buster and not for the faint hearted.
* Condiments are evil, especially butter... I love butter.
* Portion control is key.
* My gym membership is finally worth what I pay for it.
We will see you back here on Monday.