Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A few of my favorites

Today I want to talk about Instagram

I love Instagram, what blogger doesn't? It has the amazing ability to turn even the worst photographer into an artisic genius. It is also the one place where I feel safe to post as many pictures as I want in one day, without worrying that half of my friends list is going to get annoyed or hide me. From pictures of kids, selfies, weather, nature, and even those controversial food pictures, nobody on Instagram seems to care. After all nobody goes to Instagram expecting to see anything other than pictures!

Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures I have taken over the past couple of years...















Do you have a favorite filter to use? I seem to stick with X Pro, Valencia and Early bird but I do branch out every once in a while.

For more pictures follow me on Instagram
@Ourprettylittlegirlsblog

If you would like, leave your Instagram name and/or link in the comments so I can find you!


post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.