Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend!

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. We definitely did!

Let's do a little weekend recap.

Saturday we woke up EARLY. I got up at my normal 5:00'ish time. But, the girls and Russ had to get up much earlier than normal. I remember Russ laying in bed mumbling, "this was a terrible idea". We needed to leave early for Wyandotte, Ok (about 30 minutes away) for a 5K/ 1 mile fun run we had signed up for months ago. 

This was my second official chip timed 5K and I was VERY excited. I ran faster and harder than I ever thought I could and I set a new personal record of 25:09! That was good enough to earn me 3rd place in the 21-30 year old females and I came in 7th out of 115 women. I couldn't be more pleased.


Me and my awesome running partner, all smiles after our race.


Yesterday morning, was Easter.

 I love Easter. 






We had a great church service and came home to enjoy the end of our long weekend relaxing at home. 

How was your Easter weekend?


post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.