1/2 C brown sugar
1/2 C honey
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Mix sugar, oil and honey in microwave safe bowl or measuring cup.
2. Heat on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Watch it close so it does not boil over.
3. Stir in cinnamon and vanilla.
4. Pour over oats in large bowl.
5. Stir until well coated..
6. Spread oats on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes, remove from oven stir and cook for another 10 minutes
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool the oats will crisp up and become crunchy as they cool off.