Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Countdown Week 5

Merry Christmas Eve!

I am back once again with Danielle from Sundaes and Spaghetti and Kelly from Happily Ever Mock for week 5 of the Christmas Countdown Linkup!

This was set to be the last week of the Christmas fun but we have decided to leave the link-up open until January 5th so you can share your activities all the way through the end of the Christmas season. 

The rules to the link-up are easy! Grab the button and link up with anything Christmas related. Recipes, crafts, family activities. Any and all things Christmas!

Our Pretty Little Girls

Week 5

Week 5 was kind of a wrap up week with the Christmas activities. The girls had their final visit with Santa at Russ' work.

Marissa chatted his ear off.


Emily refused to make eye contact.


We did however find the perfect Santa for Emily. Our local Moes was hosting Mickey and Minnie Mouse! As soon as I saw the flyer I knew we HAD to take her. She greeted both of them with hugs and posed for MANY pictures. She even went back to say goodbye after we finished eating. 

After 3 years of her strong dislike for all things Santa it was so fun finding one she loved. 


Remember Marissa winning the Christmas card contest? I received this earlier in the week. I think I will frame one and use it as a Christmas decoration. I am not even joking about that. 


We had a date night. Our obligatory date night "usie" never was taken but Russ did snap a picture of me before we left.

Yes I am a dork. But when you rarely get out, a night out will do that to you. We went to Russ' company Christmas party which is always a fun filled night. 

 
This past weekend was our annual holiday baking extravaganza. Yesterday I linked up for a Christmas treat and tacky sweater post. I kind of thought my "tacky" sweater was cute. 


Here are a few things Bob was up to this week. He had a lot of fun this year, I am kind of going to miss him when he "leaves" tonight. 




We also made ornaments but Marissa swore me to secrecy since hers is a present for her daddy :). That girl is so sweet, such a big heart. She lovingly wrapped her presents in shoe boxes tied up with anything she could find. I love that she wants to give and understands that you don't have to spend money to give someone a great present.

The bucket list is almost complete but I think we will somehow manage to check that last thing off our list.

I can't wait to see what you guys link up with this week!

post signature


An InLinkz Link-up

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Nights out are so fun, I get so excited for those. :) Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do to! They don't happen very often so when they do, they're always special.

      Delete
  2. That Christmas card is soooooo perfect for a decor piece! You will love reminiscing over it ever year!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete