Friday, July 11, 2014

Pals & Weekend Plans

What a great week this has been. I feel like for once I finally managed to have a balance of housework, summer school lessons and summer fun. But, all of this will soon go out the window because the next week is going to be a fun and busy one.

Last night we had friends over for pizza. It was a lot of fun. The kids ate their food and played well together leaving plenty of time for grown up conversations. Thank you children.

This bunch, oh man I love these kiddos.


This may, or may not be a picture of me going for a wagon ride. I would have been a bad mom to say no, right?!


This weekend consist of some exciting plans.


Dressing like cows for dinner tonight. This should make for a great blog post! Make sure you check out your local Chick fil-a. Who doesn't love free chicken, even if you have to dress like a cow to get it! 

You can get more info about Cow Appreciation Day here.


Tomorrow night is my second 10K in a 3 part summer night run series. I would like to be optimistic that I will beat last months time... but I don't know if that is going to happen. I seem to have an allergy/cold and it is going to be quite a bit warmer tomorrow. So, we will just see how that goes. Regardless of sniffles, sneezing and heat I am sure that it will be a great time. 

What are your weekend plans?

post signature


3 comments:

  1. hahahah! Okay, so you have the things to dress up like a cow? I'm not sure I could pull it off with our supplies...Aria can make the moo sound does that count! =) Chik fil a is so fun. How far did you make it in the wagon haha. Riding is better than pulling in my book. Did you see the virtual 5k jenny and desiree are hosting? op you did I see your comment on the post! Are you going to join in? I hate running, a lot, but I'm going to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! We went to Chik-fil-a today and were oblivious to Cow Appreciation day! Some people go all out for their costumes! They also had the mascot there. Lily was not a fan. Ha! Hope y'all have fun. Can't wait to see the post! Good luck on your race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the next race! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Love the mom wagon ride - you're right you can't say no! :)

    ReplyDelete