Friday, July 25, 2014

Oh Hey Friday: Week 2

Friday is finally here once again. This week has been our last completely free week before school starts up on August 11th. So Friday already being here is a little bittersweet.
Here are this weeks FIVE 

{ONE} Swim Lessons

Next week will be a big schedule change for us. We start up 2 weeks of Monday-Thursday swim lessons. Sure they may only be from 10-10:45 but having the middle of our morning "interrupted" for almost two weeks will be a big change. But it is definitely one we are excited about. I am hopeful the girls will make some swimming progress and have a lot of fun.

{TWO} Monthly Blog Contributor

I am SO excited to announce that I was picked to be a monthly blog contributor at Beauty Through Imperfection. For the next 6 months I will be guest posting monthly on Paula's page. My first post should be in about a week. For now you can go check out her awesome blog, and say hello while you are there!


{THREE} This necklace

Isn't it lovely? A bit impractical at the present moment but definitely something I would love to have in about 10 years. 


{FOUR} The best search engine... EVER


You know it's true. Please, tell me I am not the only one who feels this way.

{FIVE} Instagram
Here are a few favorite pictures from Instagram lately.
Follow @ourprettylittlegirlsblog so you don't miss out on anything.



 


Have a great weekend!


post signature


8 comments:

  1. i love this! not only am i having our second girl in october, but i'm also married to a russell! we are practically twins. :) and yes, pinterest is my new google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is so sweet! I'm a sucker for all things sentimental! And congrats on your blogging contribution! Good luck! :)

    Saying hi from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I was thinking just yesterday how much time I could spend on Pinterest. It's totally addicting, but very convenient at the same time, because I can't tell you how many things I've made from that site. It's full of ideas and inspiration. Whoever created it is an absolute genuis. Why didn't we think of it? We could be millionaires by now!

    That necklace is adorable and I think you should go buy it! :) It seems like it suits you perfectly, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a contributor! Pinterest is the best. I probably use google just as much though, but only for the boring things like how to spell ha. I suck at spelling. What a sweet necklace. I've always wanted a tri colour rolling ring when we had a kid. Definitely a little pricy so I'm not holding my breath for anytime soon, but hopefully someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. School starting on August 11?!?! *falls out of chair* There is all sorts of wrong with that!!!

    Big fat giant congratulations on being a contributor on another blog. That is huge and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swim lessons - Eeep! Can't wait to hear how they go!
    Woohoo on contributing on another blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is beautiful!
    I agree, I LOVE Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for swim
    lessons! School starts way too soon!!!
    yay for being a contributor on another blog! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete