Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Highlights: Our Year End Review

Today is the last day of 2015!

That just seems so crazy to me. I can vividly remember 1.31.14 like it was just last week. Last year I did an end of the year review and absolutely loved looking back on a year of our life. So naturally I thought making it an annual post seemed like a great idea.
 
2015 Highlights!

January

Russ turned 35


I chopped my hair off


I wrote my #1 Pinterest post.


February

I announced my girl Mom Series


Emily turned 4!


March
 
The blog celebrated it's first birthday.


Our Church closed its doors.


Marissa worked on her first ever project fair project.


April
 
Russ ran his first ever 5K.



I talked about sharing our faith with our kids.


I ran the OKC half marathon and visited the OKC Memorial


May
 
Ran half marathon #4


Finished Homeschool year #2!


Took a trip to IKEA.


June

Redecorated the dining room!


Marissa turned 7!


We took a vacation to St. Louis.


July

We celebrated the 4th of July.


Marissa ran her first solo race.


We finished turning our bonus room into a school room.
 

August

We went back to school.


Celebrated 8 years of marriage.


September

We had the best summer ever. This was a recap post.

 
I shared my heart in a raw post.


October
 
Had family photos taken.


Ran the 2015 Pumpkin Run.



Celebrated Halloween.


November
 
Shared about my newest hobby.


Had a great Thanksgiving.


December

Went on a get away.


Made an exciting blog announcement.


Shared our Holiday home in a tour.


2015 was the first solid year that I documented through blogging. A year of growth, challenges, and surprises.
It is the year that I finally felt like I am figuring out this thing called "being a blogger".

I can't wait to see what is in store for 2016!

Happy New Year friends!
 
post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.