Sunday, December 6, 2015

Project Sunday {November 2015}

Good morning!

Since December has proven to be the busiest blogging month ever I thought I would take advantage of a Sunday to catch up my 2015 photo challenge.

Last year I challenged myself to take one photo of the girls every week. I can hardly believe that this Sunday starts the last month, I have almost completed the challenge!

November had 5 Sundays so let's take a look at weeks 44-48!
 
Week 44


The week I straightened Emily's hair for the very first time... so weird. 
I did decided that if Emily had straight hair she and Marissa would look A LOT more alike.


Week 45


Those little ladies sure do love their cow girl boots!


Week 46


The Sunday I was horribly sick.


Week 47


Marissa in her favorite vest and Emily in a big sister hand me down.
Marissa sighed when she saw Emily put that dress on. "Oh mom, I LOVED that dress."


Week 48


We snapped photos for Meme's Christmas card later this day. 
I love these shirts.


So close to finished.


And now for a teaser...

If you have loved following this challenge throughout the past year, make sure you check back tomorrow for a special announcement!

Have a great Sunday!

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.