Monday, December 7, 2015

Picture Perfect Project Link-Up Announcement

I am pretty sure that I have been anticipating this day for about 3 months now #notevenkidding.


In January of 2015 I challenged myself. My challenge was to take one photo of our girls every Sunday. Rain, shine, snow, no matter what I'd snap a photo. After about 10 months of photos this is what I have to look back on.


BEST challenge ever. 

Some weeks my photos have been frame worthy, other weeks I totally blew it, but I kept taking photos.
This little challenge has turned into a year of photos that I know I will always cherish.

The only pictures you regret are the ones you don't take.

Month after month your comments would come in about how much you loved this idea and one day it occurred to me, why not ask you to join in? I reached out to some fellow picture loving blogging pals and invited them to co-host a monthly link up with me.

Just like that the Picture Perfect Project was born. 


In 2016 we want you to create your own photo challenge.
Once a month, every week or every day. However many photos you want to take & whatever you want to take them of.
The point is to set a goal and use your camera. 

On the 2nd Thursday of each month we invite you link up with us.
You can share your photos and post about your photo challenge progress (or failures) from that month. You can also check out what other bloggers are taking photos of and maybe get some great ideas or photo tips.
Challenges are always more fun when we do them together.

Think about your 'Picture Perfect Project' for 2016 and make a plan.
Then set a date to start, grab our button and mark your calendar to join us on January 14th!

 We can't wait to see your photos!

Our Pretty Little Girls

What will your 2016 picture challenge be?!

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.