Saturday, December 5, 2015

Just Dance The Winter Blues Away!


If there is one thing that I have noticed around here it is how quickly we develop a case of the winter blues. Winter arrives quickly and without much notice in Missouri. Before we know it, we go from hours of play outside each day to being cooped up for days on end.

So like most moms, I usually spend the winter searching and brainstorming ideas to keep the kids busy. Games, TV, books and puzzles are all options that we frequent but they don't offer a solution to one major problem... 

Those girls have A LOT of energy to burn.

Stuck inside, full of energy, feeling blue, There has to be a solution, right?!

What if you could Just Dance those winter blues away?


Recently we were invited to try out Just Dance: Disney Party 2Just Dance is bringing fun to every Disney Channel fan and their family this holiday season with their second title in the best-selling music video game franchise of all time. With the cold weather coming I knew it was going to be the perfect solution to our boring winter days. Dancing is the best medicine after all! I might add that if you watch me dance you are bound to laugh, it all works hand in hand perfectly. 

The day I gave the game to Marissa she couldn't have possibly been more thrilled. 



The moment we turned on the game I saw her get a bit nervous, little Miss can be pretty shy, but after her first dance she was hooked and dancing like no one was watching. 

I love that about kids, no holding back. 


Just Dance: Disney Party 2 features more than 20 tracks from the hottest Disney Channel hits.
It didn't take long and she had already made her own list of favorites:

Descendants, Be Our Guest
Liv And Maddie,What A Girl Is
And 
Teen Beach 2 Right Where I Wanna Be

She will dance, dance, dance as long as I let her or until she wears herself out.
Both are just fine with me.

We can't wait to try out the game the next time we have friends over to play.
I know we have hours of dancing and playing with this game ahead.



Just Dance: Disney Party 2 is now available on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Nintendo’s Wii and Wii U systems. It is the perfect addition to any kids Christmas wish list and a great way to keep moving through the new year.

To learn more about this exciting family game go here!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

How do you fight the winter blues?

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.